Hotel Features and Amenities
- Swimming pool
- Private Terrace in each room
- Carpenters Hall with room and pool service
- Carpenter Coffee Bar with coffee, tacos, and pastries in the AM and Cocktails and Bites in the PM
- Lush grounds with pool pavilion and Quonset hut
- Easy access to Zilker Park, Hiking Trails, and Barton Springs
- Record collection and player for guest use
- Curated mini-bars in room
- Complimentary wifi and phone
- All natural bath products
- Safe deposit boxes available in room
- Accessible path of travel to the building entrance
- Canine companions are welcome for a fee of $50 per visit, fee excludes Service Animals. Dogs cannot be left unattended in room.
Putting it in park?
If you’re checking in, you can use our 15 minute check-in spot at the entrance of the hotel: 400 Josephine Street.
Our lot, accessible on Jessie Street on the West side of the hotel, offers paid parking for guests of Carpenter Hotel with in/out privileges. You’ll need to register with the LAZ app on arrival.
Guests of Carpenters Hall and Carpenter Coffee Bar, we validate for 2 hours. Please see host with your license plate number handy for the host to register.
Parking is not guaranteed without registration
All sales are final, payment will be verified with your license plate number.
Oversized vehicles not permitted
Didn’t bring a car? Rideshare and micro-mobility options abound. Scooters, bike rentals, even a canoe for river trips. Keep an eye out, can’t miss ’em.